Since the requirement to manage asbestos in building came into force in 2004, Non domestic premises are required to have an asbestos management plan. This is not just a survey but an actual plan of how you are managing your asbestos. At Asbestos Analysts Limited we have developed Asbestos Management plans written for the individual clients requirements to ensure full compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
We can provide you with a independent and impartial service on all matters arising from asbestos within your buildings.
How we can help?
- We can review your existing procedures / management plans and provide a full report on our findings, with recommendations.
- We can review and audit your asbestos surveys and surveying organisation, again providing a full report.
- We can provide you with full Asbestos Removal Project Management Service from inception to specification to on site auditing.
Licensed Contractor Audits
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) over recent years has requested more management control of site activities by employers. This can involve in house audits by safety advisors, contracts managers and directors, and will also involve independent audits.
Asbestos Analysts Limited have extensive knowledge and experience dealing with Licensed Removal Contractors and the Health and Safety Executive to undertake Licenced Contractor audits.
With no hidden costs we will provide you with a fixed price quotation (this will vary upon location, date and time of audit), a full written report for your records with findings and recommendations that will require auctioning by the employer. This will include a full review of the site documentation, plan of work and personnel records on site. We will carry out a full on site inspection of the work area, airlocks, transit route, decontamination unit, waste routes etc. and provide colour photographs of findings, again with recommendations.
Planning asbestos removal projects can often be a time consuming, expensive and difficult task. Asbestos Analysts Limited have extensive knowledge and experience to be able to assist and make this process easier for clients.
Working with asbestos analysts limited will help ensure your asbestos removal projects are delivered on time, to specification, within budgets and in line with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
Services we are are to help with include:
- Help and assisting clients to understand Asbestos Survey results to plan the best course of action.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive specifications.
- Review Licenced Contractor Plans of Work / Method Statements.
- Assist with selection of Licenced Asbestos Removal Contractors.
- Perform Site Audits including all documentation.
- Site Management and provide asbestos air monitoring services throughout the duration of the project.
- Collect and provide all site documentation in a completion pack to clients to be kept for their records.