The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 include the requirement for training employees who work or disturb asbestos, referred to as non-licensable asbestos work or minor works. Persons requiring this type of training would include those whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians, maintenance and demolition workers; Certification and Photo ID Cards on Completion.
Topics Covered Include:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Emergency procedures (EM1)
- Use of a Class H Vacuum (EM4)
- Control measures used on site for dust suppression (EM5)
- Use and selection of the correct PPE and RPE (EM6)
- Cleaning down the work area (EM7)
- Decontamination (EM8)
- Correct waste handling on site (EM9)
- Practical Training, Use of PPE, Control Measures, Decontamination etc.
For more information on face to face training please contact us on 01763 787 780.