The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, since November 2006, include the duty that employers shall provide appropriate training for all workers who are likely to be exposed to asbestos and to those who supervise or oversee works that might expose employees to asbestos. This includes the self employed who must ensure they have up to date training.
Asbestos awareness training is available via face to face in house training or via our new approved online E Learning training.
Asbestos Awareness Topics Covered Include:
- The history of asbestos
- Asbestos types properties and risks
- The health effects of exposure
- The types uses and risks of ACMs in buildings
- Common products and locations
- Emergency procedures
- Legislation, CAR 2012, ACOPS, HSG
- Questions and Answers where tutor is present
This Course is Aimed at:
- Maintenance & Construction trades
- Gas Fitters
- Painters & Decorators
- Demolition Workers
- Scaffolders and all allied trades
- Window Fitters
For more information on face to face training please contact us on 01763 787 780.